– 4 cup Cooked converted or parboiled rice, (1 cup uncooked)
– 1 cup Frozen peas, thawed
– 2 tbs Finely grated carrot
– 2 x Eggs, beaten
– 1/2 cup Diced onion, (1/2 small onion)
– 1 1/2 tbs Butter
– 2 tbs Soy sauce
– Scramble the eggs in a small pan over medium heat. Separate the scrambled chunks of egg into small pea-size bits while cooking.
– When rice has cooled to near room temperature, add peas, grated carrot, scrambled egg and diced onion to the bowl. Carefully toss all of the ingredients together.
– Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter in a large frying pan over medium/high heat.
– When butter has completely melted, dump the bowl of rice and other ingredients into the pan and add soy sauce plus a dash of salt and pepper.
– Cook rice for 6-8 minutes over heat, stirring often.